The Oral abstract is to meet the following guidelines:
- The abstract is accepted only in English language.
- The abstract should be composed as a MS Word file in Arial font of single line space.
- The title of presentation should be in capital letters of 10 pt boldface font with a maximum limit of 30 words.
- Following the title, the name(s) of Author(s) and their affiliation (with e-mail id of presenting or main Author) should be included in 10 pt normal font. Kindly underline the name of the presenting Author.
- The running text of abstract should be of maximum of 300 words [excludes conflict of interest disclosure & keywords] in 10 pt normal font. The abstract should have the following highlights:
1) Background & Objectives [Do not repeat the title]
2) Method(s) & Results
4) Conflict of interest disclosure
5) Keywords (maximum of five)
- Please click here to view the sample of abstract format https://iufost2018.com/abstract-format.php
- Oral presenters can suggest one or two themes to categorize their presentation from the list of themes detailed; please click here for details https://iufost2018.com/Oral-themes.php
- The Scientific Review committee has all the right to either accept or reject the abstract for Oral presentation.
- A registered delegate is entitled for One Oral presentation only at the IUFoST 2018 Congress after they are approved by the Scientific Review committee of high scientific repute.
- In those cases of accepted abstracts, presentation and publication of the abstract is subject to at least one author being registered as a delegate within the stipulated time period.
- Please click here for the details of registration fee and related matters.
The approved abstract has to be presented as 12+3 mins oral presentation during one of the scientific session of IUFoST 2018 Congress.