The Oral abstract is to meet the following guidelines:
- The abstract is accepted only in English language.
- The abstract should be composed as a MS Word file in Arial font of single line space.
- The title of presentation should be in capital letters of?10 pt?boldface font with a maximum limit of 30 words.
- Following the title, the name(s) of Author(s) and their affiliation (with e-mail id of presenting or main Author) should be included in?10 pt?normal font. Kindly underline the name of the?presenting Author.
- The running text of abstract should be of?maximum of 300 words?[excludes conflict of interest disclosure & keywords] in?10 pt?normal font. The abstract should have the following highlights:
1) Background & Objectives [Do not repeat the title]
2) Method(s) & Results
4) Conflict of interest disclosure
5) Keywords (maximum of five)
- Please?click here?to view the sample of abstract format?https://iufost2018.com/abstract-format.php
- Oral presenters can suggest?one or two themes?to categorize their presentation from the list of themes detailed; please?click here?for details?https://iufost2018.com/Oral-themes.php
- The Scientific Review committee has all the right to either accept or reject the abstract for Oral presentation.
- A registered delegate is entitled for One?Oral presentation only at the IUFoST 2018 Congress after they are approved by the Scientific Review committee of high scientific repute.
- In those cases of accepted abstracts, presentation and publication of the abstract is subject to at least one author is registered as a delegate within the stipulated time period.
- Please?click here?for the details of registration fee and related.
The approved abstract has to be presented as 15 mins oral presentation during one of the scientific session of IUFoST 2018 Congress.