There is an opportunity for researchers/academicians, who are in their progressive years of profession to submit their research abstract, meeting the guidelines for consideration as ORAL presentation in scientific sessions. If the abstract is approved by the Scientific Review committee for oral presentation, then the participant can register as a speaker delegate. He/She will meet all the expenses to participate in IUFoST 2018 and make the presentation.
The completed abstract meeting the guidelines without fail is to be uploaded online in the IUFoST 2018 Congress webpage on or before 23.55 hours [Indian timeline] of February 28, 2018.
The guidelines to present the final Oral will be communicated to those registered delegates whose Oral abstract will be approved for presentation by the Scientific Review committee.
The approved abstract has to be presented as 15 mins oral presentation during one of the scientific session of IUFoST 2018 Congress. He/She will meet all the expenses to participate in IUFoST 2018 and make the presentation.
The Oral abstract is to meet the following guidelines:
- The abstract is accepted only in English language.
- The abstract should be composed as a MS Word file in Arial font of single line space.
- The title of presentation should be in capital letters of 10 pt boldface font with a maximum limit of 30 words.
- Following the title, the name(s) of Author(s) and their affiliation (with e-mail id of presenting or main Author) should be included in 10 pt normal font. Kindly underline the name of the presenting Author.
- The running text of abstract should be of maximum of 300 words [excludes conflict of interest disclosure & keywords] in 10 pt normal font. The abstract should have the following highlights:
1) Background & Objectives [Do not repeat the title]
2) Method(s) & Results
4) Conflict of interest disclosure
5) Keywords (maximum of five)
- Please click here to view the sample of abstract format https://iufost2018.com/abstract-format.php
- Oral presenters can suggest one or two themes to categorize their presentation from the list of themes detailed; please click here for details https://iufost2018.com/Oral-themes.php
- The Scientific Review committee has all the right to either accept or reject the abstract for Oral presentation.
- A registered delegate is entitled for One Oral presentation only at the IUFoST 2018 Congress after they are approved by the Scientific Review committee of high scientific repute.
- In those cases of accepted abstracts, presentation and publication of the abstract is subject to at least one author being registered as a delegate within the stipulated time period.
- Please click here for the details of registration fee and related matters.
The approved abstract has to be presented as 12+3 mins oral presentation during one of the scientific session of IUFoST 2018 Congress.