The poster abstract is to meet the following guidelines:
- The abstract is accepted only in English language.
- The abstract should be composed as a MS Word file in Arial font of single line space.
- The title of presentation should be in capital letters of 10 pt boldface font with a maximum limit of 30 words.
- Following the title, the name(s) of Author(s) and their affiliation (with e-mail id of presenting or main Author) should be included in 10 pt normal font. Kindly underline the name of the presenting Author.
- The running text of abstract should be of maximum of 300 words [excludes conflict of interest disclosure & keywords] in 10 pt normal font. The abstract should have the following highlights:
1) Background & Objectives [Do not repeat the title]
2) Method(s) & Results
4) Conflict of interest disclosure
5) Keywords (maximum of five)
- Please click here to view the sample of abstract format https://iufost2018.com/abstract-format.php
- Poster presenters can suggest one or two themes to categorize their presentation from the list of themes detailed; please click here for details https://iufost2018.com/poster-themes.php
- The Scientific Review committee has all the right to either accept or reject the abstract for Poster / Oral presentation.
- A registered delegate is entitled for TWO poster presentations only at the 19th IUFoST after they are approved by the Scientific Review committee of high scientific repute.
- In those cases of accepted abstracts, presentation and publication of the abstract is subject to at least one author is registered as a delegate within the stipulated time period.
- Please click here for the details of registration fee and related.
Accepted poster abstracts will be included in the printed document or electronic version of IUFoST 2018 Congress for which the Author(s) of poster transfer the right to publish to IUFoST 2018 Congress [Mumbai, India] in the registration format.