Everyone entering India must have a valid passport. Visas are required for some Countries, so we encourage delegates to check the requirements with their local Indian embassy and consulates in their respective country.
We encourage all international attendees to plan early!
All foreign nationals entering India are required to possess a valid international travel document in the form of a national passport with a valid visa obtained from an Indian Mission or Post abroad. The process is outlined below:
- In order to apply a Visa to India your passport should have a minimum validity of 6 months upto your date of exit from India after attending IUFoST 2018 Congress India.
- The Government of India offers different categories of Visas.
- All Individual visa seekers are requested to apply for the Indian Visa through Online application link, in order to make an application for getting the Indian visa.
- On the scheduled date of interview, the duly signed physical copy of the application form completed in all respect along with the requisite supporting documents i.e Clearance Letter from Ministry of Home Affairs, Government Of India and Ministry of External Affairs, Government Of India is to be submitted to the concerned Indian Visa Application Center (IVAC) or directly to Indian Mission/ Post.
- Please visit https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/Registration to file your visa application online and follow the process outlined therein. However, please note that the Government of India offers e-Visa facility for nationals of certain countries. Please visit https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/tvoa.html and check if your country is eligible for e-Visa. If yes, please visit, https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/Registration to apply for the e-Visa.
IMPORTANT NOTE for Delegates from Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Sudan, Foreigners of Pakistani origin and Stateless persons need to follow a specific process outlined by the Ministry of External Affairs and Ministry of Home Affairs. Please click here to study the process and follow the same.